VU Fellowship Programme
- Target audience
- Non-Dutch students
- Study period
- 1 year
- Maximum allowance
- Tuition fee waiver or full scholarship
- Eligibility (level)
- Eligibility (discipline)
- Eligibility (field of study)
- VU University Amsterdam
- Application deadline
- Please inquire
The VU Fellowship program is a scholarship offered by VU University Amsterdam. Scholarships are offered to talented and promising international students who wish to pursue an international master program. General scholarship criteria are merit based.
Scholarships may consist of a full scholarship or a tuition fee waiver.
Successful applicants will be asked to at least meet the following criteria:
- Enrollment in an international master program of VU University
- Be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a visa to enter the Netherlands
- Having been officially registered with the department of Student Admissions, to whom they must have provided full details of their name and address.
For more information about the VU Fellowship Program, please refer to the scholarship website.