- Degree type
- Language of education
- English (100%)
- 11 weeks
- Tuition fee EU/EEA
- Please enquire
- Tuition fee Non EU/EEA
- Please enquire
- Education type
- Start of program
- Application deadline
- Netherlands Government
- Type of institution
- Institute for International Education
An E-course is developed in the framework of the "Linking European, African and Asian Academic Networks" (LEANCC) which will run twice during the project lifecycle. The LEAN CC project is funded by the European Commission and the EACEA.
This e-module will familiarise the students with the likely impacts of climate change from a local perspective, will explain a range of climate change assessment theories, methodologies and practices, will provide knowledge on different policy options for climate change mitigation and adaptation at a local level and will provide hands on developing a local climate change strategy.
In order to participate to the e-Course, you are required:
- To have at least a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or similar institute in the field.
- To show evidence of sufficient oral and written command of the English Language (IELTS 6.0 (no subtest below 5.5, TOEFL min. 550/TOEFL computer-based min213/ TOEFL Internet based 79), IHS alumni as well as candidates who have completed their Bachelor's in English are exempted from the English language requirements
- To submit one letter of recommendation
-Applicants will have to attach to the application form the following supporting documents:
- Transcripts and completion certificates
- English language proficiency test or Bachelor’s degree done in the English medium
- Reference letter
- Copy of passport/ID
- Applicants can apply to one or more modules; they have to fill in the application form for each module for which they wish to apply.