- Degree type
- Language of education
- 21 months
- Tuition fee EU/EEA
- Please enquire
- Tuition fee Non EU/EEA
- Please enquire
- Education type
- Start of program
- Application deadline
- Type of institution
- Institute for International Education
Water Supply Engineering deals with technical aspects of drinking water treatment and distribution in an integrated way, paying attention to the choice of technologies and tools, ranging from low-cost to advanced options.
The Water Supply Engineering program focuses on the technical aspects of drinking water treatment and distribution in an integrated way, paying attention to the choice of technologies and tools, ranging from low-cost to advanced options. The program is designed for engineers working in water supply companies, municipal assemblies, government ministries and consulting companies dealing with water supply.
It is particularly geared to the needs of mid-career engineers who are dealing with:
- Assessment of groundwater, surface water and drinking water quality;
- Surface water collection and storage;
- Conventional water treatment plants for groundwater and surface water;
- Design and operation of advanced drinking water treatment, including membrane filtration systems for desalination and water re-use applications;
- Sludge treatment and disposal; Water transport and distribution;
- Master planning of water supply projects; Urban and municipal engineering.
Introduction; Engineering Support Subjects; Integrated Urban Water Management; Process Technology; Conventional Water Treatment; Advanced Water Treatment; Groundwater Resources and Treatment; Water Treatment Processes and Plants; Water Transport and Distribution; Decentralised Water Supply and Sanitation; Research Methods and Skills.
Admission requirementsPlease enquire
More information about Master Admission