- Degree type
- Language of education
- 19 months
- Tuition fee EU/EEA
- Please enquire
- Tuition fee Non EU/EEA
- Please enquire
- Education type
- Start of program
- Application deadline
- Type of institution
- Institute for International Education
The Water Services Management program focuses on the provision of water and sanitation services and the management of related infrastructure, and design new institutional and financial instruments and business models for different socio-economic contexts.
The Water Services Management program is designed for professionals active in the water services sector. Students from line ministries, water supply and waste water companies, municipal assemblies, but also from an NGO or CBO background are set to benefit from the well-balanced program.
This specialisation consists of 14 modules covering a total of 12 months, this is followed by a 6-month research and thesis phase. Graduates of the programme will be awarded 106 ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) credits.
Financial Management; Water Sector and Utility Management; Water Economics; Principles of Integrated Water Resources Management; Public and Private Partnerships; Managing Water Organizations; Water and Environmental Law; Water Governance; MSc Research and Thesis Writing.
- Argue and defend a given position in current debates about contemporary water services management issues;
- Design and assess institutional and management arrangements for the provision of water services in a multi-disciplinary manner;
- Explain concepts and procedures that are relevant for the day-to-day operational and organisational management of water sector utilities;
- Explain financial instruments for the provision of water services; Assess and design reform and change management strategies that integrate a combination of technical, legal, administrative and financial measures.
Admission requirementsPlease enquire
More information about Master Admission