- Degree type
- Language of education
- 48 months
- Tuition fee EU/EEA
- Please enquire
- Tuition fee Non EU/EEA
- Please enquire
- Education type
- Start of program
- Application deadline
- Netherlands Government
- Type of institution
- University of Applied Sciences
The Asian Business Studies Program is part of IBMS
Avans University has traditionally maintained close relations with students, businesses and institutes for higher education in Asia. It is anticipated that China and India will be part of the group of global economic super powers within a couple of years. Other Asian growth markets will follow suit. Hence we have developed the specialisation Asian Business Studies within IBMS.
Based on the competencies which also form the basis of IBMS, you will be submerged in the specific atmosphere which is so characteristic for conducting business with Asian Markets and companies. Important elements of this specialist course include:
- intensive tuition in the Chinese language and culture provided by Chinese lecturers;
- In the second year, a work placement of one semester with an Asian or European company active on the Asian market;
- In all units of study lessons specifically aimed at the Asian market and projects applied to the Asian situation;
- One semester spent in one of our partner institutes in Asia;
- A final assignment with an Asian or European company active on the Asian market.
Avans University places high demands on its students and international teachers. Therefore each student receives the best possible coaching by a personal mentor. The course uses the latest educational models. Small groups of approximately 7 students must, from the outset, play a very active role, with close cooperation with the business sector as a constant requirement. Students need to work on practical projects from the very beginning.
The Asian Business Studies program can be started in September of each year and lasts 4 years and is given entirely in English. Upon completion of the course, students will be granted the BBA diploma (Bachelor of Business Administration), subject to the required study results.
Admission requirementsPlease enquire
More information about Bachelor Admission