Online Education Fair Turkey - Event Details
- Online Education Fair Turkey
- Start date
- Saturday, 06-Jun-2020 starts 10:00
- End date
- Sunday, 07-Jun-2020 ends 18:00
- Target Audience
- High school, College, Bachelor, Master
- Price (as of)
- 1490 USD
+ Online Education Fair Turkey - Event Description
This webbased education fair has all the benifits of a 'normal', 'physical' education fair. Visitors can visit the stands of schools, universities and educational institutions, get information about them, chat with representatives, talk face-to-face, have a look at their brochuers, catalogues and other documents of them. They can attend seminars and conferences. They can also register courses and programs during the fair. Or they can leave their information to stay connected and keep updated.
The Online Education Fair in Turkey is accessible from all devices; desktop, tablet or mobile phones. All you need is an internet connection.Also after the end of fair the fairground will be open for 7 more days to visit and static information of the institutes will be available on stands. Visitors will be able to leave their contacts to stands of their choice. Hence the 2 days long fair will be an effective of 9 days long. After the closure of fairground static information of the participant institutes will be on our web-site for 1 year. So the interested visitors can see the details of institutes and contact.
+ Online Education Fair Turkey - Event Program
+ Online Education Fair Turkey - Participants
California Language Academy
ACE English Malta
Oxford International Education Group
University of the West of Scotland
and many more international education institutions.
+ Online Education Fair Turkey - Exhibitor Info
Latest Turkish Higher Education Study Abroad Data (source: UNESCO Institute for Statistics 2020)
At this point a total number of 46,217 students are studying abroad. These are the most popular study abroad destinations for students from Turkey:
USA - 9,692
Germany - 6,074
UK - 3,101
Austria - 2,405
France - 2,384
Bulgaria - 2,018
Azerbaijan - 2,002
Italy - 1,804
Bosnia - 1,500
Ukraine - 1,406
Macedonia - 1,022
Canada - 777
Hungary - 752
Kyrgyzstan - 679
- The population of Turkey is over 75 million and teenagers make up 30% of Turkey's population, two times higher than EU average.
- Each year over 1.5 million Turkish students take the National University Placement Exam, but only 30% of them are placed in a university in Turkey. This means that many students will be looking to foreign institutions for admission.
- In 2017, 1,587,993 students took the National University Placement Exam and only 327,869 students were placed in 4 year university in Turkey.
- Turkey's political stability and recent economical improvements have made study abroad more accessible to students.
- One out of every two students in Turkey believes that a language, certificate or a diploma program is a must to build a strong career in Turkey.
- In 2018, Turkey was the 7th leading country of origin for Intensive English Programs, as released from Open Doors Data.
- Since January 2004 the number of Turkish students studying in Canada has increased significantly. The number of long-term study permit authorizations increased by 14.72%.
- Based on our past experience, we believe that Turkish students are playing an important role in enhancing student diversity on school campuses all over the world.
- Turkey is a member of NATO and the only Muslim country with a secular, democratic government. It is a modern environment in which schools can feel safe and can access regional markets conveniently.