International Student Fair Belo Horizonte - Event Details
- International Student Fair Belo Horizonte
- Mercure Lourdes
- Start date
- Sunday, 24-Mar-2019 starts 15:00
- End date
- Sunday, 24-Mar-2019 ends 20:00
- Target Audience
- High school, College, Bachelor, Master, PhD, Professional, MBA, Graduate
- Price (as of)
- 2700 USD
+ International Student Fair Belo Horizonte - Event Description
At this International Student Fair you will meet with the finest international colleges, universities and business schools. This education fair aims to provide you with all the information you need about bachelor, master and PhD programs, admission requirements and scholarship options and other study abroad essentials. It is one of the biggest study abroad events of the year in Brazil.
The International Student Fair in Belo Horizonte is part of the Education Fair tour through Latin America. For a number of years now, this event is the biggest student recruitment tour in Latin America. With over 250 exhibitors, the event offers Brazilian students a wide variety of study abroad and academic exchange opportunities.
The Brazilian Tour also has stop in: Curitiba, Porto Alegre, Salvador, Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo.
The International Student Fair in Belo Horizonte is the event of the year for everyone who is thinking about studying abroad. For universities, colleges and business schools from all over the world this is your opportunity to meet Brazil’s finest students.
Lead management is a crucial component of any student recruitment campaign. The proprietary data scanner technology allows you to collect detailed student information in real time. All name, contact info and key information on what course, country and intended date of study are all captured. Your database will be ready for follow up the moment you walk out the door of the fair. Simple, easy, effective.
+ International Student Fair Belo Horizonte - Visitor Info
Number of visitors at the Belo Horizonte event in 2018
3.156 (1 day)
All the visitors of the Brazilian Tour (2018) combined expressed the following interest regarding studying abroad.
Countries of preference for Brazilian students attending the fairs
New Zealand: 21%
South Africa: 20%
Brazilian student are looking for programs taught in
Courses of interest among Brazilian visitors of the fair
Language courses: 44%
Master, MBA & Post grad: 22%
Certificate courses: 24%
Summer courses: 16%
College / high school / IB program: 17%
When are students planning to study abroad?
within 3 months - 13%
3 - 6 months - 23%
6 months to 1 year - 38%
> 1 year - 26%
+ International Student Fair Belo Horizonte - Exhibitor Info
Belo Horizonte is the sixth largest city in Brazil and one of the thirteenth largest cities in South America. Belo Horizonte is the capital of the state of Minas Gerais, Brazil's second most populous state. The city is home to 13 public and private universities, the best known being Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (UFMG), it is ranked 3rd in Brazil's university ranking, behind the University of Sao Paulo and the State University of Rio de Janeiro.
Highlights of the Brazilian Study Abroad Market
- An increasingly affluent population of over 194 million (5th largest in the world).
- Overtook UK in 2011 to become 6th largest economy in the world
- 43.5% of the Brazilian population is under 25 years old (source IBGE census 2010)
- 33.5% of the Brazilian population is under 19 (source IBGE census 2010)
- Estimated that over 385,000 students travelled abroad for overseas study in 2012
- Brazil will host the Olympics in 2016
- This has already created demand for people with international qualifications and language skills.
- Brazil sends more students to study abroad than any other country in Latin America
- Events attract high-quality, pre-screened students, parents and executives planning to study abroad in the near future
Latest Brazilian Higher Education Study Abroad Data (source: UNESCO Institute for Statistics)
In 2017 a total number of 43,438 Brazilian students were studying abroad for a higher education degree. The most popular study abroad destinations among students from Brazil are:
USA - 13,349
Portugal - 6,372
France - 4,311
Germany - 3,790
UK - 2,713
Australia - 2,023
Canada - 1,956
Spain - 1,281
Italy - 1,042
Swiss - 519
Brazil Education Market information
For detailed information about the Brazilian Study Abroad Market, download the Brazilian Education Fair Toolkit. In this toolkit you will find information about:
- Number of students abroad, areas of interest, destination countries etc.
- Your competitors in Brazil
- How to reach Braziian students (popular websites, online behaviour, marketing opportunities)
- Online marketing trends in Brazil (focussing on hoger education)
- Scholarships for Brazilian students
You will find the Brazilian Education Fair Toolkit to be a clever source of information when you are looking to recruit students from Brazil