International Education Week UK - Event Details
- International Education Week UK
- United Kingdom
- Various cities in the UK
- Start date
- Monday, 24-Sep-2018 starts 09:00
- End date
- Saturday, 23-Mar-2019 ends 18:00
- Target Audience
- High school, College, Bachelor, Master
- Price (as of)
- 2500 GBP
+ International Education Week UK - Event Description
The aim of the International Education Week is to get more UK students studying overseas than ever before. Through our passion and expertise we will help people in the UK to truly understand the wider educational opportunties available to them. To launch this exciting week of events we have handpicked a team of experienced people and organisations who are genuinely passionate about education to deliver a high quality relevant event. You are in safe hands.The International Education Week is an informative and growing platform where students, schools, careers advisors and parents can find out more about studying overseas.
Join top international universities e.g. Maastricht University, Carleton University and Bishop's University on this UK first campaign set to engage the nation!
EAST OF ENGLAND ROADSHOW - 24 - 28 September 2018
- 200 private schools in the East of England
- Cambridge has three of the top ten independent schools in East Anglia in the annual Sunday Times Parent Power schools guide
- One of the top schools in East Anglia, was also named ‘One of the Best British Schools representing the Arts’ by School House Magazine
- The top school achieved 96.9% grades A*-B at A-level.
BRISTOL EDUCATION SHOW - 17 March 2019
- Home to more independent schools than anywhere else in the UK
- 95% of secondary schools rated good or outstanding
- 100% of secondary schools in North Somerset rated good or outstanding
- One of the most easily accessible cities by road, rail, coach and air
- Students studying overseas at the 2 Bristol universities make up 17% of all students (2016/17), compared to 9% (2001/02)
- 11.6 million day visitors
BIRMINGHAM EDUCATION SHOW - 20 March 2019
- One of the most ethnically and culturally diverse cities in the UK
- 40 million people can reach Birmingham city centre within 2 hours
- Over 150 independent schools
- 2 schools in the top 10 secondary schools in England 2018
LEEDS EDUCATION SHOW - 23 March 2019
- 22 million people can reach Leeds city centre within 2 hours
- Top school in the North achieved 96.9% of A-levels at grades A*, A or B
- York is home to five of the top ten independent secondary schools in the North in the annual Sunday Times Parent Power schools guide.
UK ROADSHOW - 18 - 22 March 2019
• Each event is limited to 25 universities/exhibitors.
This will allow students to connect meaningfully with exhibitors. We want to encourage significant conversations resulting in students choosing International education and believe quality over quantity is the way forward on this.
• Targeting a more refined audience than ever before – we will lead a highly targeted national campaign; incorporating key parent, student and exhibitor feedback.
• Increasing the duration of our marketing - we’re marketing these events and will continually build activity in line with our events.
• Generating awareness and interest in international education – providing key facts upfront and rich, relevant content we will ensure the right students attend our events.
• Building on our existing school relationships – we have excellent relationships with top quality schools in the UK and we will work with them every step of the way to bring in well prepared students and parents to our events.
+ International Education Week UK - Visitor Info
Audience statistics from previous events (2014 - 2016)
84% - undergraduate
16% - post graduate
+ International Education Week UK - Testimonials
Chris, Queens University
"It was an excellent experience and I appreciate the high level of coordination and flawless execution of the planning and logitics.
Anna, Carleton University
"Well organized tour of schools - Logistics were perfect".
+ International Education Week UK - Exhibitor Info
In 2017 a total number of 31,078 students from the UK were studying abroad for degree program. These are the most popular study abroad destinations for UK students:
USA - 9,601
France - 2,110
Netherlands - 2,060
Germany - 1,798
Ireland - 1,652
Australia - 1,592
Canada - 1,337
UAE - 799
Denmark - 709
Austria - 674