International Education Fair Brasilia - Event Details
- International Education Fair Brasilia
- Start date
- Thursday, 19-Sep-2019 starts 14:00
- End date
- Thursday, 19-Sep-2019 ends 19:00
- Target Audience
- High school, College, Bachelor, Master, PhD, Professional, MBA, Graduate
- Price (as of)
- 2700 USD
+ International Education Fair Brasilia - Event Description
When planning your strategy for Brazil, it is wise to listen to colleagues who are active in the region, but it is also important to look at what local education agents are doing. The Latin American road show is the first choice every time! Organisations such as Education USA, Education Ireland, EduCanada, Campus France, Universities Portugal and almost every major educational agency in Brazil participate in it. They are in the market and so always choose the event that delivers the best enrollment outcomes.
The International Education Fair Brasilia consists of an International IB high school visit. Here you will meet pre selected high school students who are looking for international Bachelor or College programs abroad. Later on that day you can take part in the student fair. This event is targeted at a wider audience, including bachelor, master and post graduate recruitment.
+ International Education Fair Brasilia - Event Program
19 September 2019 - Brasilia - Student Fair
+ International Education Fair Brasilia - Exhibitor Info
Brazil Education Market information
For detailed information about the Brazilian Study Abroad Market, download the Brazilian Education Fair Toolkit. In this toolkit you will find information about:
- Number of students abroad, areas of interest, destination countries etc.
- Your competitors in Brazil
- How to reach Braziian students (popular websites, online behaviour, marketing opportunities)
- Online marketing trends in Brazil (focussing on hoger education)
- Scholarships for Brazilian students
You will find the Brazilian Education Fair Toolkit to be a clever source of information when you are looking to recruit students from Brazil.