International Education Fair Bangkok Thailand - Event Details
- International Education Fair Bangkok Thailand
- Pullman Bangkok
- Start date
- Thursday, 02-Apr-2020 starts 16:00
- End date
- Thursday, 02-Apr-2020 ends 20:00
- Target Audience
- High school, College, Bachelor, Master, PhD, Professional, MBA, Graduate
- Price (as of)
- 1690 EUR
+ International Education Fair Bangkok Thailand - Event Description
This education fair is a “must attend” event for Thai students and their parents, graduates and academic professionals. The fair plans to exhibit 75 institutions and has an expected audience of 5,000 visitors. This is considered one of the premier sources of information for opportunities for Thai students hoping to study abroad.
There will be a special section devoted to the Private School Fair. This event targets parents who a looking for a top class IB or private (secondary) school for their children. There will be a host of A level, IB and Private Schools attending. Parents play a pivotal role in the study choice process. This event will allow you to get into contact with the actual decision makers.
The student market numbers in Thailand are stunning, not to mention the many government initiatives that continue to encourage student mobility. The Thai Government is further increasing its international scholarship program in 2020. Over 300,000 Thai students have studied abroad over the past 15 years.
The demand of quality tertiary education is growing fast. This drives student outbound mobility. For the latest information about the Thai study abroad market please see the Thailand Study Abroad Market Update 2020.
+ International Education Fair Bangkok Thailand - Event Program
2 April 2020*
Education Fair - targeted at College, Bachelor, Master and Post graduate studies
Private School Fair - targeted at boarding school programs
* both events take place in the same venue, but at different sections
+ International Education Fair Bangkok Thailand - Visitor Info
Expected no. of Visitors: 5,000
Students School Leavers, High Schools Students, Under Graduate Students, University Graduates, Bachelor and Master Diploma Holders, Professionals, Educational Professionals, Parents, General Public.
+ International Education Fair Bangkok Thailand - Participants
Previous participants include
- Catholic University of Leuven - Belgium
- Masaryk University - Czech Rep.
- Karlshochschule International University - Germany
- Budapest Metropolitan University - Hungary
- Universita Catolica del Sacro Cuoro - Italy
- Erasmus University Rotterdam - Netherlands
- Singapore Institute of Management - Singapore
- Bahcesehir University - Turkey
- William Paterson University - USA
Please contact us for a complete list of participants.
Commercial Schools, Business Schools, IB/International Schools, Language Schools, Prep Courses, Undergraduate Programs, Postgraduate Programs Hotel Schools, Travel & Tourism Institutions, Universities, Open Universities, Tertiary Institutions, Polytechnics, Vocational and Training Institutions, Management Training Institutions, MBA, Language Schools, Banks
+ International Education Fair Bangkok Thailand - Exhibitor Info
Thailand higher education study abroad data 2020
In 2019 a total number of 32,119 students from Thailand were studying abroad (for or as part of a degree in higher education). According to the UNESCO Institute for Statistics these are the most popular study abroad destinations among Thai students:
UK - 6,103
Japan - 3,054
Egypt - 2,091
Malaysia - 1,516
Indonesia - 996
Germany - 544
Canada - 462
New Zealand - 442
France - 440
Jordan - 398
Korea - 317
Thailand Education Market information
For detailed information about the Thailand Study Abroad Market, download the Thailand Study Abroad Market Update 2020. In this toolkit you will find information about:
- Thai education system
- Number of students abroad, areas of interest, destination countries etc.
- Your competitors in Thailand
- How to reach Indonesian students (popular websites, online behaviour, marketing opportunities)
- Online marketing trends in Thailand (focussing on hoger education)
- Scholarships for Thai students
How is this event marketed?
- Search engine marketing campaigns based on your course and study destination
- Alliances with local embassies, national study organization and advising centers
- Target media and corporate sponsors provide us with direct access into the homes of affluent families
Collect student data and increase conversions
Lead management is a crucial component of any student recruitment campaign. Our proprietary data scanner technology allows you to collect detailed student information in real time. Details such as name, contact info and key information on what course, country and intended date of study are all captured. Your database will be ready for follow up the moment you walk out the door of the fair. Simple, easy, effective.