International Agents Workshop Vietnam - Event Details
- International Agents Workshop Vietnam
- Hanoi - Vietnam
- Start date
- Wednesday, 18-Mar-2020 starts 12:00
- End date
- Thursday, 19-Mar-2020 ends 21:00
- Target Audience
- High school, College, Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Price (as of)
- 5000 USD
+ International Agents Workshop Vietnam - Event Description
These workshops form part of the Global Education Fairs Asia series, allowing you to combine agent networking with direct student recruitment in a time efficient trip. An integrated program of networking cocktails, dinners and lunches will complement the meetings, allowing representatives to strengthen new relationships in a relaxed environment. The Workshop is particularly relevant for institutions that want to build relationships with high-quality agents from Thailand as well as Vietnam, Taiwan, China, Singapore, Cambodia, Laos, South Korea, Hong Kong, Philippines, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
Participating agents come from: Cambodia, China, Hong kong, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
Courses represented by agents
English Language programs: 90%
High School programs: 64%
Higher Education programs: 84%
Certificate courses: 85%
• Quality Contacts: A diverse mix of more than 70 key agents from across Asia. Agents are thoroughly vetted and only approved based on our strict selection criteria.
• Boutique Event: We limit the number of institutions in our workshops so you leave knowing every agent, and just as importantly, they know you.
• Quality Appointments: A ratio of 2 agents per institution means that you only meet the most relevant agents, leaving you with sufficient time for a full discussion of your programmes.
• No Wastage: The most economical and cost-effective way to meet multiple quality screened agents in one location. Read the agency profiles, decide which agents you want to meet and book the appointments. It’s that simple.
+ International Agents Workshop Vietnam - Exhibitor Info
Latest Vietnamese Higher Education study abroad stats
Vietnam is ranked 9 in the world for outbound tertiary student mobility. Around 5% of Vietnam’s tertiary level students are enrolled on courses overseas, with over 90% of these outbound students self-funding their studies. At this point a total number of 62,843 students from Vietnam were studying for a tertiary degree (in higher education) abroad. According to the UNESCO Institute for Statistics these are the most popular study abroad destinations:
Australia - 12,898
Japan - 6,071
France - 5,284
UK - 4,236
Korea - 2,123
Germany - 1,818
Finland - 1,600
Russia - 1,419
Canada - 1,407
New Zealand - 981
Czech - 1,003
Thailand - 748
Malaysia - 620
Ukraine - 327