International Agent Workshop Brazil - Event Details
- International Agent Workshop Brazil
- Sao Paulo
- Start date
- Wednesday, 04-Mar-2020 starts 10:00
- End date
- Thursday, 05-Mar-2020 ends 17:00
- Target Audience
- High school, College, Bachelor, Master, PhD, Professional, MBA, Graduate
- Price (as of)
- 5000 USD
+ International Agent Workshop Brazil - Event Description
The International Agent Workshop Brazil brings two types of recruitment partners together for one event. Join us in Sao Paulo to discuss your programs with pre-screened agents who can recruit on your behalf, and meet with Brazil’s best universities to explore strategic partnerships for student and staff mobility, international research collaborations and curriculum internationalisation.
This event delivers a diverse mix of thoroughly vetted agents and university representatives from across Brazil, enabling you to:
- Discuss your programmes with pre-screened agents who can recruit on your behalf.
- Explore scholarship programs and strategic partnerships for student and staff mobility, international research collaborations and curriculum internationalisation.
Make the most of your visit to Brazil
In March 2020 there are number of education fairs in Brazil. Maximise your time and your recruitment budget by attending our full series of Brazilian events after this workshop.
+ International Agent Workshop Brazil - Event Program
+ International Agent Workshop Brazil - Participants
The event brings together high-quality agents and institutional representatives from 11 Brazilian states:
- São Paulo
- Rio de Janeiro
- Rio Grande do Sul
- Espirito Santo
- Santa Catarina
Agents at the previous event were seeking partners for these courses:
- English language programs - 91%
- High School - 34%
- Higher Education - 64&
- Summer programs - 88%
- Specialized/Certificate courses - 64%
+ International Agent Workshop Brazil - Exhibitor Info
At this point a total number of 58,841 Brazilian students are studying abroad for a higher education degree. The most popular study abroad destinations among students from Brazil are:
- Brazilian education system
- Number of students abroad, areas of interest, destination countries etc.
- Your competitors in Brazil
- How to reach Braziian students (popular websites, online behaviour, marketing opportunities)
- Online marketing trends in Brazil (focussing on hoger education)
- Scholarships for Brazilian students
You will find the Brazilian Education Fair Toolkit to be a clever source of information when you are looking to recruit students from Brazil.